Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updates

Wow, I can't believe my last blog post was over 2 weeks ago! Sorry about that...
I've been extremely busy, but I'm so grateful because it's the best kind of busy! I have several portrait commissions going, a show coming up in Houston in two weekends, and a gallery (Weiler House Fine Art) asking for more work! So...I'm spreading myself a bit thin these days but it's a good problem to have, and I'm sure my artist friends can all relate.

So, the big event coming up is Bayou City Art Festival in Houston on March 26-28. You can find out more from their website at http://www.bayoucityartfestival.com/. I'll be in booth 209; look for me if you happen to stop by!

New paintings (and finished versions of works in progress) will be up soon.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...